stand for MBP, pictures?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jng, May 4, 2007.

1. jng macrumors 65816

jng

Hey there, I'm looking for a stand for my new MBP because I already have a small scratch on the underside :(

I was initially only considering the iCurve or Elevator, both from Griffin but the former would be cheaper when I came across the mStand after searching the forums and finding this thread.

iLap, which is made by the same company, can be found in the Apple store but not mstand. :( The images look great online, but I was wondering if anyone had a picture of one they owned with an MBP?

I might considering spending $10 more to get mstand and use it to sort out cables too. Anyone do that?

Also, does do people seem to have a preference of one over the other?

Thanks!

2. kellen macrumors 68020

kellen

I just was pondering the same thing, but the griffin elevator is only 39.99, while the mstand is 15 more (for shipping).

It looks cool, but since I couldn't see it in person, I went with the elevator.

Elevator looks and works great.

3. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Seconded. I just got the Elevator a week or so ago, and I love it. Got it for $30 shipped off eBay, and bought another for my brother from mulletman13 for $30 as well. I've really enjoyed the extra space on my desk and lack of neck-cramping so far ;)

4. jng thread starter macrumors 65816

jng

Does anyone have pictures of the fold up elevator? I saw on the apple blog that you can fold it up for travel. I'd like to see pictures of this if possible.

Thanks!