Stand for saddleback iPad cover

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Michael7k, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Michael7k macrumors member

Does anyone use a stand that fits one works well with the saddleback. With the case its a little large with them? I look at pics amd it look looks. As If the Sooth would work with the many angles? Does anyone have a Saddleback that utililizes a stand that woul lwork?

Thanks again!
    Miichael

2. Beta Particle macrumors 6502a

3. glen e macrumors 68030

4. michaelk7 macrumors member

Glenn, Thank you for the suggestion. My appologies after reading the first post as I could minimally understand what I wrote.

I understand it sets flat yet it's too flat to read at times. I like an upward angle when setting at the desk or reading in the bed.

Thank again for your time and take care!
    MIchael

5. glen e macrumors 68030

I own about 1500 bucks worth of saddleback products so I love their stuff. But would love to see a new ipad cover with a completely clean bezel and a better (more solid) typing position...it's almost a case for packing away, rather than using....

6. michaelk7 macrumors member

Glen,

To others what ipad stand do you use with Saddleback iPad cover?

Glen,

http://www.solveitstore.com/products/solve-it-eazl

Seem to be discovering the same thing. The Saddleback case is a very sturdy case yet I am finding it difficult to locate a stand that would allow sufficient typing posistions or a stand to keep on the desk daily cover attached. It fits so sturdy and tight it's not one to pull out of the case daily.

With this post I am certainly not discounting the quality, workmanship, or beauty in the Saddleback products His products have out-lasted many similar products I have purchased. The iPad case I am speaking of is also a quality product.

I am curious what Ken utilizes for his iPad stand in his office or that that beautiful desk he shoots his demos on?

Take care!
    Michael

7. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Does both for me. Guess it really depends on your specific needs/wants.