Stand for watch + phone + ipad

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by I am Sampson, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I am Sampson macrumors 6502

I am Sampson

Anyone seen or heard about a stand being made to hold the watch for charging plus also an iPhone (6+) and an iPad (air2). Ideally from one charging cable, even better if it completely unrealistically also charged a kindle voyage!

Just finding my trailing cables for the phone and iPad is already annoying, be nice to have a single stand that can slot phone/pad and watch on.

2. JFazYankees macrumors 6502

JFazYankees

I haven't seen anything yet that incorporates all three, but that's certainly a possibility in the future.

3. SgtPepper23 macrumors regular

it'd be cool if there were to be a dock that is future proof, as much as possible in regards to the form factor of the iPhone, as well as a nice stand for the Watch.

4. czecho7 macrumors member

czecho7

As long as the charger for Apple Watch stays the same, this dock should work: Composure Dock.

Could just present a problem with the leather loop, milanese loop and link bands..

5. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

Companies are hard at work creating stands for the watch already. Griffin announced a stand for watch and iPhone and I received an email from Incase today saying they are working on one to be announced soon. I think we will see a lot of stands in the near future, it'll be a must have accessory in my opinion. It would be nice to just place it on the stand at night and pick it up in the morning.