"Stand Here" place mat

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by drewyboy, Jul 23, 2010.

  1. drewyboy macrumors 65816

    Jan 27, 2005
    I've only seen them and for the life of me can't find out what they are or where to get them. You know during college graduation they have "stand here" feet stickers, the thing that you put your feet on to position correctly. I do video shoots and need to have something like this for my clients to stand on, because they move around a lot. Thanks in advance!!!
  2. MattSepeta macrumors 65816


    Jul 9, 2009
    375th St. Y
    Make one!

    It should be easy enough to make something...

    Use bright colored construction paper, cut out shapes of a shoeprint, place it on ground, and use tough masking tape to "laminate" it onto the floor. The masking tape should peel right off.
  3. jackerin macrumors 6502a

    Jun 29, 2008
    How about masking tape on the floor?

    Edit: beaten to it!
  4. jbernie macrumors 6502a


    Nov 25, 2005
    Denver, CO
    well, as the OP didn't quite elaborate, but there might be a need to have something more portable, and maybe something more durable/steady to work with. Obviously a home made solution might be the easiest/cheepest way but on occasion something store bought can work :).

Share This Page