Stand Ring Empty

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by gsmornot, Jul 22, 2015.

1. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I updated my phone to iOS beta 4. After the update my watch would not show the temperature on the watch face so I unpaired then paired the watch. The temperature data returned but my stand ring was empty. The stand data is in the activity app and in health but will not fill the ring in activity or on the watch. Any ideas?

As you can see from the capture, it removed the rings from Monday, Tuesday and today. The blue bars reflect correctly the activity but the ring does not. I was so close to a perfect month.

Attached Files:

2. Strom41 macrumors newbie

Strom41

I'm having the same issue - no stand activity being recorded at all.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I thought Apple was going to IMPROVE the watch OS.

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Did you also try restating both? This is usually a better fix that unParing. After installing iOS 9/4 I lost temp too. Restating my iPhone and :apple:Watch brought it back.

5. tonoboon macrumors regular

tonoboon

6. gsmornot thread starter macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I tried that first with no luck so I tried the re-pair option. The data is still there in Health and you can see its there in Activity but the ring will not update and so I assume the credit will not be given for this week. Not the end of the world but I guess I could have waited until next month. Ha. Thanks for the suggestions.

7. gsmornot thread starter macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I should have said too that my watch is still on 1.0.1. Only my phone is on the beta.