Stand

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Kasowell, May 3, 2015.

1. Kasowell macrumors newbie

Anybody found a good charging stand or some other contraption. I don't like just lays no my watch on the nightstand.

2. jbenkelman macrumors 6502

jbenkelman

After checking Amazon, the Spigen stand seems to be the classiest one. I have always enjoyed any product I've gotten from Spigen (usually just phone cases), so I imagine it will be great quality.

TwelveSouth is always a fan favorite too. They make great products, but you have to pay the price for the better quality. This is the one I would probably go with, since I spent 600 dollars on a watch, I think I can do 50 for a stand to make sure it has a nice home when its not on my wrist.

https://www.twelvesouth.com/product/hirise-apple-watch

3. macsplusmacs macrumors regular

I've looked at (almost) all of them. Its a matter of taste of course. I can't get over how many of them are ugly (IMO) or impractical for something that is supposed to be next to your bed.

Here is what i ordered:

http://www.hellonomad.com/products/stand-for-apple-watch

ships in late may or something. (they delayed it three weeks)

classy.

and to me the best parts are the finish. the fact that it has the charging wire and the fact that the "open" part of it where you slip you watch into is nice and wide for when you are half asleep or half awake and grabbing it from it.

4. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

That one looks really nice. Actually considering it right now.

5. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

Hmm, IDK. Why don't you try posting this question in the Accessories section of the forum?

6. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

Yep, there is a 16+ page thread on stands over there...