Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpramodjain

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
Banglore
Hi,

I would like to know what are the differences between the Standard Company vs Individual Iphone Developer Programme.

Apple Document says,

Standard company programme allows to give the company name as seller name
Standard Individual programme allows to give the developer/individual name as seller name

I would like to know , are there any more differences are there.

Also if for verification of the company , what is the process does Apple guys follows. Do they require any documents for verification or any other requirements.

Thank u.

SgtBulldog

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2009
You also get to add multiple team members on a company account. Definitely worth doing if you are working with others on projects.

Apple does require official documentation to prove that your business exists.

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
In the US, some developers have reported being asked to fax their incorporation papers to Apple before being accepted as a Standard Company.

Kingbombs

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2009
In the US, some developers have reported being asked to fax their incorporation papers to Apple before being accepted as a Standard Company.

this may depend on the state laws
I know in Arizona you don't have to register with the State as a company to do business under a company name (as long as that name isn't already taken) although there can be some problems if you don't register with them
So Apple may only check in states where it is law

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.