Stands and Keyboards

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DrummerBASS, Dec 14, 2011.

1. DrummerBASS macrumors regular

I'm going to invest in a desk stand for my 13" MBP - I've seen a few on amazon but want some recommendations from users. Also Wireless keyboards - is the apple one the best, or are there other (preferably cheaper) alternatives that work well? Thanks.

2. TheJing macrumors 6502a

TheJing

Basically any keyboard will work but since you get all the Apple-specific keys such as Cmd, mission control and launchpad on the Apple keyboard I would recommend it.

I used my Microsoft keyboard with my Pro for a while but I had to reach for my laptop keyboard every time I wanted to do copy/paste and I use that a lot.

Plus, I really like the Apple keyboard. It's very nice to type on.

3. sampers macrumors member

not necessarily true, you can use a windows keyboard, then the windows key acts as the apple key (cmd).

I don't have a wireless keyboard, but I'm waiting to get an apple one. just because it's the best size for taking with, but still being comfortable. You don't have the numeric space, when I need that, I'll use my wired keyboard.

If you're looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric space, and little bit cheaper then apple's keyboard, maybe the solar powered logitech for apple keyboard is something.

4. TheJing macrumors 6502a

TheJing

I feel stupid...