Star Wars Character List - Chronologically?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by keysofanxiety, May 27, 2015.

1. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Hi all!

So by the end of the year we're going to be witness to Star Wars Epsiode VII. I trust you're all as excited as I am!!

For the last few weeks in the evenings, my housemate and I have been getting in the spirit by rolling a d6 and watching whichever number of film that is (SW E1-6). Drinking games certainly make the prequels a little more entertaining, and surprisingly we're really enjoying endless repeat viewings; a lot more than we thought we would. We're getting more and more excited: learning the character names not directly mentioned in the films, quoting the films off-hand, playing SW Trivial Pursuit, QuizUp, and generally acting in a way that any reasonable person who sees sunlight or women would be absolutely disgusted at.

In preperation for Episode VII, we want to be ready. Really, really ready. We're hoping that eventually we can name every character in every scene of every film. Regrettably this is quite a challenge, and though there's the Extended Universe/Wookieepedia on-hand, sometimes it's difficult to know what to search for.

So this preamble and despicable disclaimer leads me to my question: is there a chronological list or book of every character, as they appear, in the Star Wars films? Something helpful like this to quickly reference as the films are running should make this daunting task a little easier. :eek:

We'd really appreciate any help from fellow fans! :)

2. keysofanxiety thread starter macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Thank you for your renpose Ucfgrad. I do use Wookieepedia quite often for referencing. However I've found there's a lot of EU stuff (which is essentially fan fiction not mentioned or shown in any of the films) and no real chronological list of characters as they appear in the films, which is what I'm hoping for -- though I'm not sure anything that streamlined exists online!

I really do appreciate your response though. :)