Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
freeny said:
News organizations will say anything to get you to read their articles.
Once I got to the article I couldnt help but say out loud "Are you f**king kidding me?"

Same thought here. :rolleyes: :)

Attachments

• story.pooh.gi.jpg
    story.pooh.gi.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6,432

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
zelmo said:
Damn. I was so sure that'd be a pic of Salma.:mad: :D
Well, since I can't post a true "no pants" version of Salma, here's at least something in a red (ish) shirt.

salma06.jpg

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
emw said:
Well, since I can't post a true "no pants" version of Salma, here's at least something in a red (ish) shirt.

salma06.jpg

Funny. That looks more like a FortuneCity logo than a pic of Salma. She's lost a step...;)

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Yeah, I was a bit annoid by the headline too. I even tried not to click on it, but after I had read everything else I wanted, I couldnt resist.

And... HOLY CRAP, Salma has the tiniest waste I've ever seen a woman with a nice figure have. God bless for posting that.:cool:

BigFrank

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2006
France
emw said:

salma06.jpg

OMG, that was worth wasting time clicking on the Pooh link for...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
:cool:

Here's another picture that makes Pooh bear look like a sack of slugs...
sh_fdtd02.jpg

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
zap2 said:
That group scares me, when i was 5, went to Disney World and Tigger poured a picher of Soda(Coke) all over me. I cried:(
A lot of younger adults work at Disneyland... and in high school, my orchestra and band took a trip to DL. Anyhow, Eeyore groped two out of the three of us girls that were trying to get a photo w/ him. :rolleyes: :mad:

Apmonia

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2003
That is a brillant headline because, not only did you read it, but you went to a forum to post about it. Brillant!
Apmonia

P.S. The picture of Selma is nice too.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
Headline got me to read it and click the link. Though, oh, that's cool, go Pooh. Was about to close the window and then scrolled down in the forum. Glad I did.

God I love Selma

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.