Starbucks have hot tea?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by falcon1, Apr 17, 2007.

1. falcon1 macrumors regular

falcon1

Does starbucks have straight hot tea without any steamed milk or whipped cream? Just a plain cup of hot tea and of course i'll add sugar so its like hot sweet tea. lol

2. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

Yup...they have probably about a dozen or so varieties of regular tea to choose from.

3. falcon1 thread starter macrumors regular

falcon1

Alright I just wanted to check cause I don't like coffee but love hot sweet tea and i'll just tell them a tall cup of hot tea then load it down with sugar lol, thanks for the info.

4. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

They own Tazo. The site has loose leaf teas, but I think Starbucks only carries the filterbag teas and a couple of the bottle teas (and of course they have the Chai).

5. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

I don't really like coffee or Starbucks but I'm slowing getting into it.. the non-caffeinated drinks that is. And yes, Tazo is close to tea I think?

6. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

Yeah, they'll just give you a cup of boiling water, and then you pick from the dozen or so tea bag selections.

What do you mean? Tazo is tea. Tazo is the name of the company, not the beverage. Is that what you're asking?

7. falcon1 thread starter macrumors regular

falcon1

This if off topic but Andrew D is my first name and first letter of my last name. That is kind of werid.

8. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i love their tazo passion tea. i've never had it hot (don't know if it's an option), but i love it iced and sweetened. yum!