Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

falcon1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Georgia
Does starbucks have straight hot tea without any steamed milk or whipped cream? Just a plain cup of hot tea and of course i'll add sugar so its like hot sweet tea. lol

falcon1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Georgia
Alright I just wanted to check cause I don't like coffee but love hot sweet tea and i'll just tell them a tall cup of hot tea then load it down with sugar lol, thanks for the info.

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
They own Tazo. The site has loose leaf teas, but I think Starbucks only carries the filterbag teas and a couple of the bottle teas (and of course they have the Chai).

Andrew D.

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I don't really like coffee or Starbucks but I'm slowing getting into it.. the non-caffeinated drinks that is. And yes, Tazo is close to tea I think?

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2005
Yeah, they'll just give you a cup of boiling water, and then you pick from the dozen or so tea bag selections.

I don't really like coffee or Starbucks but I'm slowing getting into it.. the non-caffeinated drinks that is. And yes, Tazo is close to tea I think?

What do you mean? Tazo is tea. Tazo is the name of the company, not the beverage. Is that what you're asking?

falcon1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Georgia
This if off topic but Andrew D is my first name and first letter of my last name. That is kind of werid.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
i love their tazo passion tea. i've never had it hot (don't know if it's an option), but i love it iced and sweetened. yum!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.