Starbucks Internet now FREE for AT&T DSL Customers!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by DVNIEL, Apr 1, 2008.

1. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

I've been waiting for this for so long! I hated purchasing daypasses at Starbucks just to get on their internet, but now a road warrior like me can finally use his AT&T DSL login to get free internet like how I could at Barnes and Noble.

So if you're not aware, if you subscribe to AT&T DSL/Broadband, you can use your login name and password to get free Wireless internet at any Starbucks

My MacBook Air just got even sweeter=)

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

The T-Mobile screen still comes up in the ones around here...

3. DVNIEL thread starter macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Yeah the T-Mobile screen comes up, but there should be an orange little box or icon for AT&T Internet subscribers, maybe in the upper right hand corner

4. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

It might not be available at every store just yet. Takes time to switch over thousands of stores.

Better than buying a subscription to AT&T though, you'll be able to buy a Starbucks gift card and get two hours for free/day -when it they all officially switch to AT&T. Finally free internet access at SBUX.

5. w00tini macrumors 6502a

this could seriously make me reconsider paying for my 3G USB card...there's a starbucks minutes from me wherever I'm staying as I travel my territory for work.

6. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

Last time when i visited houston, the guy working at starbucks told me that the AT$T wireless internet in the store will be free for "ALL customers".