Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lilnyc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 5, 2007
Will this free wi-fi access be for music only? Will we be able to access the web in general or be limited to the music store?

I just can't see T-Mobile allowing free wi-fi access at Starbucks for Apple customers.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
Typo, sorry. Free WiFi access though and if this wasent to case you would have to pay extra to get on the net in the first place and probably wouldnt be able to get in to the iTunes store anyway... So good deal I think.

earnjam

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2007
North Carolina
I think you still have to pay for web access. That is, you won't be able to use safari for free...unless you use EDGE. Only the music store works for free (and the starbucks app)

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
I think you still have to pay for web access. That is, you won't be able to use safari for free...unless you use EDGE. Only the music store works for free (and the starbucks app)

I knew that, what im saying is if the Starbucks app wasent there then we would have to use Safari which would cost.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.