Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
Already preordered from amazon. :) I Kinda needed a flash drive anyway. And I'm a sucker for soundtracks.

It's pretty expensive, but keep in mind that you can probably sell the WoW pet to some sucker on eBay to make up the difference.

CANEHDN

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2005
Eagle Mountain, UT
I've never really seen the benefit to these. I don't see the point in the extra cash for that. That's me though. I could see how people would want them though.

LetUsHXCDance!

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
I've never really seen the benefit to these. I don't see the point in the extra cash for that. That's me though. I could see how people would want them though.

Well I can explain why I want it. I enjoy the little perks that will come with it, and I have been waiting for sooooooo long for this (have been following religiously since announcement) plus it seems worth it, I mean just for the extra content, like they rumor to have premium maps which possibly, though unlikely could be included in said price. Overall knowing Blizzard they make everything worth the money, debatably WoW and its monthly fee, but these little perks are what make it worth it for me, I mean if we crunch some numbers here it is definitely worth the money. I enjoy all of the factors of this and am very excited to preorder. Preferably from Blizzard or Apple, just a personal thing, but i will definitely get this. Plus I play WoW so the in-game pet is worth it :p

aki

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2004
Japan
These collector's things vary a lot in quality. The mass effect 2 one was very disappointing for example. Tiny postcard-sized art book - whats with that?

I'll probably get this one though. I'm a sucker for art books, and behind the scenes DVDs are sometimes cool. Generally more interesting in RPGs, for me anyway - seeing the voice actors and stuff; but this one could be cool who knows, especially if they have people talking about high strategy and how they made those kinds of design decisions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.