Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenXiaoHai

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Hey guys, installed the retail version of the game and was trying to connect to bnet but it keeps telling me that my account does not have an associated Starcraft II, which is impossible since I've already put in the authorisation code and the game is showing up as active on my bnet summary page. Anybody encountered this problem or can help?

erikjansson

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2010
Same here =S

I have exactly the same problem as you are having =S. I bought the retail version in sweden, installed, updated and added the game to my battle.net account and I get an error message when trying to log in in Starcraft 2.

Blizzard better have a good explanation for this or I am going to sue their asses. I have tried calling but their busy, probably lots of ppl having the same problem. Anyway, its at least "good" to see I am not the only one with the problem,

GreasyWeasel

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2006
UK
I've seen someone on another forum withthis problem. It looks like it could be a problem with your region set in your battle.net account and the region your game is from. Try updating your region setting on battle.net even if it looks like it's currently correct.

BenXiaoHai

macrumors member
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Found the solution. Just change ur password. Some people get it to work with 4 password changes. I got it to work just after one password change. Seems like there is a problem with the refreshing of bnet information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.