StarCraft 2: Patch 3.1.10 - Zero Frames

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by jblagden, Jan 7, 2016.

1. jblagden macrumors 65816

jblagden

I’m currently running patch 3.1.10 on Mac OS X El Capitan. I recently upgraded to a Solid State Drive and Migration assistant installed StarCraft on the Solid State Drive. I’m not sure why, but whenever I check the frame rate, StarCraft reports that I’m getting 0 frames per second.

Is the patch the issue? Or the new operating system version? Or is it related to my recent Solid State Drive upgrade, at which point I should just reinstall StarCraft?

2. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

The type of disk you're using can't affect things like that. It says 0 fps on 10.9.5 as well (no SSD).

--Eric

3. jblagden thread starter macrumors 65816

jblagden

I didn't think it was because it was a Solid State Drive but rather because it was an upgrade and I didn't manually install Starcraft; Migration Assistant copied it over from my hard drive.

4. Ainze macrumors regular

Ainze

Mine has been saying 0fps since some time during HOTS. It's nothing to do with your system. They broke it somewhere along the line. I was a bit disappointed, and even more so that it hasn't been fixed in over a year, but quite frankly, if anything's going to be broken, FPS counter can be the first thing to go rather than something that actually affects gameplay.

If it matters enough to you, hopefully they would respond if you submitted a bug report.