Starcraft 2 Pros - Fruitdealer

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by No1nfoProvided, Sep 30, 2010.

1. No1nfoProvided macrumors 6502

Have any of you guys seen this guy? He's the best the zerg player I've seen on sc2 (yes, even over Idra), but I haven't seen him nor heard of him before the GSL tournament currently happening.

2. Tesseract macrumors regular

Tesseract

Yeah he's been around a while. One of my favorites. Doesn't really get as much publicity as other SC2 pros for some reason though. I think he mostly plays Korean servers?

3. No1nfoProvided thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah, apparently he was known as "Cool" in BW. I just started following pro Starcraft recently. I really wish Jaedong and all those other SC:BW pros would migrate over and show the current pros how it's done.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Cool

4. tdream macrumors 65816

Just watched some of Fruitdealers games. He's the Terran Death Dealer!! :cool:

Amazing Zerg player, probably the best in the world right now.

5. No1nfoProvided thread starter macrumors 6502

haha. I dunno how he always manages to flank so well. I think if you haven't seen him in the GSL semis, you need to go watch. He rolls over a terran 3-0. Amazing flanks and perfect timing on attacks.

6. haiggy macrumors 65816

Yep I've been following the GSL pretty much the whole way - I am sharing an english stream account with a friend. Gonna watch the match live tonight if I can stay awake... because honestly - even though I play protoss Fruitseller is INSANE. He impresses me a lot and yeah I definitely think he's better than Idra... he is overrated. The semi final vs NEXLiveForever was soo impressive.

I know Boxer and Nada have SC2 accounts and are laddering. Rumors are they plan to enter GSL2.

Are you aware of the prize pool for this tournament? It's insane... :

1st $87,000 USD
    2nd $27,000 USD
    3rd $8,700 USD

(Something along those lines)

7. No1nfoProvided thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah. It was well publicized. haha. FRUITDEALER WON. Freakin amazing. I caught them on youtube, uploaded in high quality here and it was awesome. His skills are just way too good. Loves the baneling drops on the tanks.