Starcraft troubleshoot?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Grayluna06, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Grayluna06 macrumors newbie

ok I've had starcraft [battlechest] for over a year and I cant seem to install it right. I have a macbook. osx latest version 10.5.8. I have tried installing it over and over and I cant seem to get it to run. i tried the native installer, the osx installer, and nothing. it'll start up with the installation but when I click on the game to play, it just moves my arrow [cruiser] to the center of the screen. what am I doing wrong?
    is there anyone with the patience of a saint to instruct me step by step on how to install this thing? I cant seem to understand blizzard's instructions -_-...
    My ex had his game on his, but he had the original disc, not the two disc set that I have so he wasnt much help at the time..

2. Jisuo macrumors 6502

Go to battle.net and register a Battle.net account. Then register your SC cdkey and download the mac version of the game from the site.

3. Grayluna06 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok I downloaded that mac client thing. told me to install? i did. i clicked play starcraft. still does the same thing. O_O only moves the cruiser to the middle of the screen.. waaaa:(