Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eee36

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2014
Thanks guys! Yeah it's the x-Doria case in that link-- ordered it a couple days ago and it came in just two days after payment!

what case is it ?

wow, nice case there! where did it hail from?:cool:

I'm

viewfly

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2009
Inevitably there will be lint and dust getting in these pouches. Is anybody concerned about scratches on the screen? Is it more/less likely to get scratches from a pouch than a pocket? Thanks.

----------

What about a thin case like Shumuri or Caudabe Veil?

With common sense, I have never seen lint get into these cases and cause scratches. Certainly don't fill it with sand at the beach. Same with your pockets.

I doubt they will fit any case. It is meant for a naked phone.

----------

I am also considering these two cases, but in black. Out of curiosity, when and why do you rotate cases? Are either of you using screen protectors with these? If so, which ones?

That is helpful. I am debating between the Classic and Heritage, if I go all leather for my phone. How much looser is the Heritage? (My brother has a Classic version for his iPhone 4, so I am at least familiar with that one.) Will it allow a lot more dust/dirt/debris to get at the phone? Any other functional differences between the two cases? (I assume the cases have the same internal construction.)

I use the Sena pouch when I'm at a formal affair and don't expect to pulling my phone out often.

I mainly use the Sena as a back up case. It really can't break, whereas other cases can break. If I'm using the phone constantly, pouches are a pain...unless you feel good about going naked, and when you are finished, you have a safe place for the phone in your pocket or briefcase.

All of my Classic Sena have been extremely tight. Almost too tight. So I don't know if the Hertiage is by design, but its extremely easy to insert and remove. The leather quality is better too. There are no speaker holes on the Hertiage.

I like it better than the classic.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2010
I know to each his own, but to cover the beautiful thin 6 design with some of these is too bad. Sure I want a case too, but the most minimal, matte or see thru, I can get, mostly just to protect from scratches and light knocks.

all that engineering covered up by thick black or hot pink bumpers.

I've never dropped a phone, but sure as I do, those heavy duty ones are for a reason, I guess.

I feel the exact same way. I don't understand why people cover their beautiful phones up with cases like the otter box defender... It like triples the size of the phone! Guess the 6+ isn't big enough yet for some.

boltjames

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 2, 2010
1xDSC_0892.jpg

2xDSC_0920.jpg

3xDSC_0910.jpg

4xDSC_0906.jpg

5xDSC_0929.jpg

6xDSC_0931.jpg

Finally got around to taking some decent shots of my iPhone 6. Love the black leather Apple case. It anchors my business accessory collection.

BJ

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
sorry BJ, When I saw trophy wife' in your sig, and prices on your gadgets, those were jokes, right?
now I'm not so sure.

I guess you win, but your watches don't..
one's time is off..the other has wrong date..just sayin.

Last edited:

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Here's my iPhone 6 Plus with the leather case. It anchors my lifestyle. Fast and furious. Fast and furious.

picture.php

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
that looks like a hardly used pencil, pretty impressive, I'd say..
the Bentley must be in the shoppe again..

Last edited:

dannynjoni

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2010
Project Red Apple leather case. This is also my emergency credit card solution as well. It's surprisingly say to slip off the Apple case!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 290

RByers8252

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
UAG Maverick for 6+
Metal plate for iMagnet car mount.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 228

Jimibeee

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2014
Birmingham
I have mine on order for tomorrow having a look for a case any ideas? I have been looking at gearzaps selection http://www.gearzap.com/mobile-phone-accessories/apple/iphone-6-accessories.html

----------

UAG Maverick for 6+
Metal plate for iMagnet car mount.

Nice do I know its over kill but do they do this for the standard 6

----------

I have mine on order for tomorrow having a look for a case any ideas? I have been looking at gearzaps selection http://www.gearzap.com/mobile-phone-accessories/apple/iphone-6-accessories.html

----------

Nice do I know its over kill but do they do this for the standard 6

if its any good we will add it online

boltjames

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 2, 2010
Lol! The comments are too funny in reference to him.

No one says rich iPhone owners have to keep quiet about it, lord knows the poor iPhone owners are quite loud mouthed about how they found a case for $0.99 cents on Craigslist and steal wi-fi at hotels.

BJ

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
No one says rich iPhone owners have to keep quiet about it, lord knows the poor iPhone owners are quite loud mouthed about how they found a case for $0.99 cents on Craigslist and steal wi-fi at hotels.

BJ

Haha! You're awesome, man!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.