Start saving now? or compromise?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by bc008, Aug 26, 2007.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

Well, soon after i got my iPhone (i do love it) i realized one thing: the iphone is NOT an ipod. For one when the iphone first was launched, i thought man, i could fit all and more on 4 GB! and now that my 8 GB iphone is already almost full, and it seems im buying videos every day, should i save now and get a new ipod for my extending video collection, or compromise on only bringing some of my music and songs with me?

Also, you always have to "look" at the iphone, i would like something that i could just slide my hand into my pocket and change the song.. will i not get this with the multi touch ipod?

2. Arantxa macrumors member

That's one of the great things about nonmultitouch handheld devices-- you don't have to look at them. I'm praying that nothing other than the iphone will go multi...

to answer your question, get the ipod. benefits kinda outweigh.

3. bc008 thread starter macrumors 68000

bc008

yes, i do seem to miss my ipod video a little, although the iphone is the best apple product ive ever owned (maybe besides my imac, but in there portable devices for sure)

i would like to see maybe a widescreen multi touch video, but also with some control buttons on the side also. is that to much to ask?

oh, not wanting to turn this into a thread with fake pictures of fatpods and such, but real quick, how much do you think the new pod is going to run?

4. ds252 macrumors regular

I'm with you buttons on the side would be good but that really compromises the design of course it would be nice but it just wouldn't look to good