Startin' up a YouTube channel...

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by Anonymous Freak, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Okay, I keep meaning to start up a YouTube channel (because there aren't enough middle-age white guys doing vintage computing channels...:p) Finally got around to making a couple videos.

One is a "reply" to iBookGuy (aka 8-Bit Guy)'s "Evolution of Apple Keyboards" videos. I noticed he missed a few rather important ones!

The other, based partly on that, is just a closeup of typing on some of them, to show the sound difference.

So... I need to make a proper "intro" for my videos still, and do better sound. But what content would people like to see? (Or should I just hang up my video camera because the market is already saturated?)

2. Gamer9430 macrumors 68020

Gamer9430

Overall, nice job! My only complaint is that I had a hard time hearing you on the first video. But other than that, well done!

3. Anonymous Freak thread starter macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Yeah, didn't realize it until after I posted it. Need to get an external microphone for my camcorder.

4. GetToDaChopa macrumors member

GetToDaChopa

just voice over your video afterwards, that would be much better imo

5. David Schmidt macrumors 6502

David Schmidt

I resemble that remark. Also... you say that like it's a bad thing. :)

6. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

Fixed that for you. ;)

I guess if you can find an angle that the others DON'T have, like a closer look inside each one as it's own video, you might have something. Otherwise you need to balance for yourself how much reward you get from the effort it takes (but I suppose that speaks for itself).

:)