Starting Forex

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dingdongbubble, Jun 29, 2007.

1. dingdongbubble macrumors 6502a

I saw the other thread on Forex and got interested in Forex.

Can someone be kind enough to write up a short 'guide' on how to get started, who it is for, what kind of work you do etc. Nothing too big just a small shortie.:eek:

PLEASE?

2. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

Yes, I would like to read one, too (so long as it's written for idiots...err...dummies). I read a few pages of the other thread a while back and bookmarked it but I'm frightened to go back. I lost it at 'pips', whatever they may be. :eek:

3. dingdongbubble thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yup

Theres just too much jargon in FOREX and that makes it a bit too daunting and you feel that you are not getting anywhere. A small guide would help put us on the right track and on our way to figuring it all out on our own.:)

Somebody?

4. msbayrakdar macrumors newbie

Hi there !!!

Here is a web page which explains many things as simple as it can be... I have also learned many things from here in the beginning... http://www.fxwords.com/ even the word "pip" is there.... Also i would suggest www.marketiva.com to start your forex experience since they give 5 USD real money and 20,000 USD virtual money to start and teach yourself and see how it goes... their discussion rooms are quite effective and you learn a lot while reading people's live discussion especially the room "Forex Chat".... Hope it helps a bit... take care... :)

5. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

Thanks msbayrakdar. Any pointers are much appreciated. I just wanted to ask - and don't take this the wrong way - but do you have any affiliation with marketiva.com? This being your only post 'n' all. If not, apologies. :)

6. KevAllen83 macrumors member