Starting in Nashville

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tbobmccoy, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tbobmccoy macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

I checked the UPS status for my iPhone 6+ and it looks like it departed from Nashville. Anyone know about the Apple warehouses in there? Just outta curiosity!

2. davefromca macrumors 6502

Yes there is an apple warehouse in Tennessee but only for the 5s....you may want to call apple to confirm your order.

3. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

It is a sort facility for whatever company is delivering your iPhone, not an Apple warehouse.

4. Cryates macrumors 65816

5. tbobmccoy thread starter macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

No threads are ever needed; this is one referring to an iPhone, thus in the iPhone forum. :rolleyes: You don't have to click on or comment on a post you don't think should be there. In fact, not commenting is the best way you allow the thread to fall away. Just some forum logic for you.

6. studmule macrumors regular

Mine also departed from Nashville today! Friday can't get here fast enough.

7. bmms8 macrumors 68020

8. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

Mine went from Nashville to the big hub in Louisville. Eventually making its way to Dallas on Friday.

9. davefromca macrumors 6502

The problem is you are pushing more relevant threads down when there are stickys at the top of this page for questions/comments just like yours. So some of us members who normally like to be helpful, post funny, or irrelevant replies to these threads when the forums get flooded with the same "wheres my iphone threads."

10. tbobmccoy thread starter macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

Dude, chill. There's a search button. Use it if you're looking for info. I haven't seen anyone post about the Nashville iPhone 6 Plus. I posted a post when I saw that there was none. :rolleyes:

11. PegLegMeg macrumors newbie

Like others said, it isn't an Apple warehouse. It is a UPS warehouse. It is just about 10 minutes north of Nashville off of the Briley Parkway/Demonbreun St. area. I have had to pick up packages from there before.

12. bryan1082 macrumors newbie

13. Clete2 macrumors 65816

Clete2

14. davefromca macrumors 6502

Thats why the mods made a sticky and tell me to "chill" one more time and youll have one of the best internet tough guys on you like white on rice.

15. tbobmccoy thread starter macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

[​IMG]

16. kels0119 macrumors member

kels0119

Mine was in Nashville then Louisville where it's final destination is Georgia so I don't really get that route, heh.

17. tucana2k macrumors newbie

I live 10 miles away from the warehouse they were shipped from in Mt. Juliet, TN. My phone went into Nashville and is now in Louisville. It will then probably go back to Nashville and then be delivered. It was 10 miles from me and will probably travel over 400 miles before it is delivered.

18. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

Worldport is here in Louisville. It's UPS's main hub in the US. Even packages going from Dallas TX to Houston TX go thru the hub here. Everything comes in between 11p and 2:30a eastern time then gets shipped back out between 2:30 and about 5a. It's all about logistics.

19. kels0119 macrumors member

kels0119

Ah... That's definitely worse than my delivery route haha. That would just make me antsy. Friday can't come soon enough! :eek:

Oh good to know... I figured it didn't make much sense. Glad to know that otherwise I'ld still be complaining, haha. :p Thanks!