Can someone advise me on this: I seem to get ridiculously statically charged (everything I touch shocks me), and although i touch something metal before I touch my Ibook G4 to ground myself, occasionally that gets a shock too. The problem is that 4 or 5 times now it has completely shut the computer down without warning. Is this normal? I would have thought that the internal workings of the Ibook should be suitably closed off to prevent such things. Moreover, would this be doing damage to my computer (I would be surprised if it weren't)? I have the apple care warranty, but I'm not sure if shocking my mac is covered and so am not sure what to say if I want to send it in to have it checked out. Any ideas? Cheers, Yorus.