stats sudden change?

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
If I'm not mistaken, your post count can go down when they wasteland a thread you've posted in. I've noticed my count go down after the WW games have been wastelanded.

Maybe a mod or admin can confirm this?
We do wasteland the old WW game threads. We just did some housekeeping on any game thread if there hasn't been a post in the last few weeks. We do allow the WW games because members like them, but they do artificially (is that the correct word?) raise post counts. In turn, any post in the wasteland does not count towards post counts. I think this is a good compromise.

Last edited:
Comment

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
We do wasteland the old WW game threads. We just did some housekeeping on any game thread if there hasn't been a post in the last few weeks. We do allow the WW games because members like them, but they do artificially (is that the correct word?) raise post counts. In turn, any post in the wasteland does not count towards post counts. I think this is a good compromise.
Not arguing, just discussing, is it really "artificially" raising post counts? It's not like we play just for higher points. To me, it's no different then some of the arguments in PRSI between only two or three members. They can go on and on, effectively doing the same thing as our games.

Comment

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
PSRI posts are not counted. In fact, the Console Games forum, the Code Sharing and Software Promos forum, and the Marketplace forum are not counted either.

Comment