Status bar Battery and wifi tweak for ios 5 - Interest?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 0m3ga, Mar 5, 2012.

1. 0m3ga macrumors 6502

I have already started this strictly for myself, but I have a couple of iPad iOS 5 hacks that do the following:

1. I have a Biohazard shapped wifi icon that changes from red to orange to yellow to green, depending on signal strength.

2. I have a status bar battery icon that is green when charged to 100%, turns yellow as it is used up and then at 10% turns red. The battery is blue, with a charge symbol if the ipad is plugged in.

I am finishing up the final coding today and ensuring proper sizing for the iPads status bar and the biohazard image, but I am not going to bother loading to Cydia, via modmyi repo or bigboss repo, if there is no interest.

Will also make it for the retina display iphone as well. And if anyone has any other suggestions they would like to see, let me know.

P.S. if there is another ios5 tweak out there that already matches these, please let me know. Thanks.

2. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

3. Yungunz32 macrumors newbie

4. 0m3ga, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012

0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

biohazard portion has been submitted too the bigboss repo

package is for ipads and is called ios5 biohazard wifi for iPad. retina display coming shortly.

5. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

biohazard wifi icon theme now live for SD devices only. i realize this was posted in the wrong hacks sections, but i will have a retina display version submitted to bigboss in a day or too.

then i will do the same for by status bar battery tweak

6. DDustiNN macrumors 65816

DDustiNN

7. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

my theme for non retina devices is already in the bigboss repo. I am currently working the retina version and another tweak for the status bar battery. I will def have it submitted by the weekend and should be up within a day of submission.

for info and images, my tweak is called 'biohazard wifi indicator theme' in Cydia.

8. Chap88 macrumors newbie

Chap88

9. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

it is coming. posting to bigboss repo tomorrow night. should be posted on cydia Saturday night. I will post on here as well once it is live.

10. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

just uploaded version 1.1 to the bigboss repo on Cydia. Should be live by tomorrow night. This tweak can now be loaded on any iDevice running iOS 5. Looks so much better on the iPhone 4 compared to the ipad 2.

Look for the tweak "Biohazard Wifi Indicator Theme" in Cydia and ensure it is version 1.1 before you download, since version 1.0 was for non-retina displays. I hope you guys like it. should any issues arise with the install, let me know, but I have already installed it on two iPhone 4s and an iPad2 without a single issue.

11. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

the battery tweqk will be added this weekend. may attach both into one package. sboth retina and non retina will be used at the same time

12. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

biohazard wifi indicator tweak version 1.1 is now live in cydia

for all idevices now.

13. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

I tried installing it but got an error

----------

nm fixed it, looks gangsta lol

----------

Thanks for taking the time and creating this!:cool:

14. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

thank you. the status bar battery tweak for all devices will be pushed to bigboss tonight. should be live tomorrow. surprisingly there arent many battery status bar tweaks out there?

15. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

Yeah I noticed that, if you are lucky you can find a theme that tweaks out the status bar etc, I will def lookout for your update.

16. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

0m3ga-
    I just installed your battery mod for the status bar and I just wanna say THANK YOU SIR FOR MAKING IT! I have no idea why we have little to no mods for this but your mod is looking fresh! Lovin' it! :D

17. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

muchas gracias. I uploaded two different ones and noticed a small mistake On the modified battery one (doesnt effect anything), so I will be putting an update out on it.

I will continue working on various individual status bar tweaks in my spare time. If there is an icon on the status bar I plan to have multiple tweaks for it. Suggestions are welcome. All my tweaks will begin with the word "0m3ga" from now on to help keep it simple.

18. TL24 macrumors 6502a

TL24

Thanks bro, I'm sure I speak for a lot of folks here when I saw we appreciate your work!

19. iFiend macrumors 65816

Coding? :D

20. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

How did you title your other themes? Not finding them in Cydia lol

21. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

battery tweaks are named

0m3ga greenbattery for status bar

and

0m3ga modified battery for status bar

all my tweaks will now start with the word 0m3ga, to make things simpler.

22. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

Ah I searched that, but nothing came up. Must not be updated yet in Cydia? hmm

23. 0m3ga thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah, it is. updated in bigboss repo yesterday morning.

are you typing a zero or the letter "o" for the forst letter? it is a zero.

and if you search for the first three letter 0m3, my two tweaks are the only thing that should come up.

24. EngageWithRage, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012

EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

Ohhh, that must be it

Yup gottem lol

thanks