Status bar not displaying correctly, stuck in landscape mode (pic)

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
It has gotten more frequent and is very annoying. Does this happen to anybody else. Here is what I'm talking about.

MrMinor

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Yeah that one drives me crazy, but it is happening less frequently with my iP4 then it did with my original.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Yeah that one drives me crazy, but it is happening less frequently with my iP4 then it did with my original.
Ive witnessed it on my older iPhones but its been pretty bad lately. Do you guys think a restore would do anything? Or would you advise replacing it?

Time Less

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2010
Planet Earth
Here's a bug I found when you set up a new phone and move the dock apps into a folder in iTunes. Reflection disappeared once I rebooted.

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Ive witnessed it on my older iPhones but its been pretty bad lately. Do you guys think a restore would do anything? Or would you advise replacing it?
Restore probably won't help since it's a bug with iOS. Replacing the device would just be pointless and a waste of time since it's not related to hardware.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I used to have this happen fairly frequently with my 3GS but I don't believe I've seen it with the 4 yet. If it has happened, it can't have been more than once or twice 'cause I don't remember it at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.