Status Bar Notifications App?

F123D

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
Does anyone know of an OS4 compatible app through Cydia that gives us status bar notifications when we get a missed call, email, text, etc? Thanks!

killahbee

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2009
Notifier works for me. Its just that the icons have not been updated to work with retina display so it looks a bit ugly.

jayhawk11

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2007
Does anyone know of an OS4 compatible app through Cydia that gives us status bar notifications when we get a missed call, email, text, etc? Thanks!
Status Notifier Fix does a lot of it, but is still a little buggy. iOS 4 broke most of the status bar notifications, so the devs are still trying to figure out how to fix it.

bripab007

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2009
Yes, Notified Pro is a completely different beast than Notifier or Status Notifier. Notified Pro is a complete popup notifications replacement solution that has a pull-down notification shade and also will soon have status bar notification icons to alert you to popups you need to address.

If you are merely looking for status bar icons and nothing else, Notified Pro may not be for you because a) it's a more complex beast and b) it actually doesn't currently have the status bar icons working (supposed to be coming out in a release very soon, I believe).

rajivvarma

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
I haven't tried the Pro version yet.

Their website is notifiedapp.com. That may have more information.

mustnotsleep

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2010
I dislike notifier because it overlays its icons above the "play" icon for music, making it look awful.