stay with 21.5 imac or switch

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Fast duck, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Fast duck macrumors member

hay i have a standard i mac but i am feed up with the yellow screen and returning it to get another with the same prob. should i switch to a mac book/or even the pro i know they a going to do a new pro soon but i don't want this to keep dragging on i'm just fed up anybody have any advice?

2. Habitus macrumors 6502a

Habitus

I feel your pain. If the current MBPs meet your needs, go for it. Don't worry about updates; updates are inevitable. However, if your needs don't change, why upgrade?

Get the MBP; you won't regret!

Habitus :apple:

3. Nobita macrumors 6502

Are you a graphic designer? If so, I'd quickly change. Otherwise I'm sure a fix is coming up soon.

4. Fast duck thread starter macrumors member

I'm not a graphic artist my girl is and that's why I got a mac so she could work from home sometimes. I swing hammers for a job. And that is part of my fusteration because I know nothing about computers. I just know it's not correct. If it was something I could not see I don't know pick a part I probally would never notice. As long as I could do my normal things with it. But back to the topic I don't think apple knows what the fix is yet and I would love to keep my I don't like small screens but if need be I will go that road.