Stealth Guards or BSE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

I had some experience with Stealth Guards and I could get 2 front & back protectors for $4.85 or I could get 1 front, 1 back, & a complete side set for $7.99 from BSE. From your experience and your thoughts which would be the better choice depending on material, installation, and price? THANK YOU in advance : D

2. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

Neither? Search eBay for iPhone 4 power support from MyGearStore and offer them $16+free shipping.

Ripped off my StealthGuards, couldn't stand the orange peel anymore. Wet installs feel gross on the iPhone. Spend a little more and get a quality product.

3. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have this OCD when it comes to screen protectors and i could never get all the bubbles out plus i like wet installs. dont get me wrong power support is good and i had it on my 3GS but i always had apple install it and i dont think they will this time??? : /

4. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I would go with either SGP or Power Support. I tried Stealthguards and removed it after a few days. I've never even heard of BSE.

5. teezee09 macrumors member

You guys are missing the fact the PS/ SGP are very different products from BSE/ Stealth Guards. The former offers increased clarity but less protection. Personally, I use a BSE on the back glass and SGP on the front so that the 'orange peel effect' (which is fairly minor if installed correctly) doesn't interfere with the retina display.
    OP I definitely suggest BSE. I've never had an issue with their products and their customer support is top notch. I haven't heard of Stealth Guards but a lot of companies are producing the same thing under different names so I bet the quality is similar. At that price, it'd be hard not to give it a shot.

6. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanx

i hate too ask too many questions but i want the best for my phone so on the same criteria should i get BSE or BodyGuardz? thank you a lot for being awesome : D