Steam.app Brothers In Arms

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by deadwulfe, Apr 15, 2010.

?

Excited about Feral's Brothers In Arms

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. My name is Not Sure

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. I came here to chew bubble gum and read about Steam... and I'm all out of new threads

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. deadwulfe macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

Feral Interactive is supposed to release Brothers In Arms tomorrow. Is anyone excited about this title?

I never played it on PC, but was thinking of getting it after I finish a few other games. Looks like it would be fun for an army shooter!

2. IanAtFeral macrumors member

IanAtFeral

3. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

Maybe. I like tactical shooters, and I never played more than a demo for these games, so I might check it out.

4. MarshallXDTeach macrumors newbie

MarshallXDTeach

I am very excited about this announcement, I read this in a post on the Steam forums. I love that we are getting some variety with 3rd party support to some extent, but I would be happy with just Team Fortress 2, CounterStrike:Source, Portal, and the Left 4 Dead series of games. Brothers in Arms is just the icing on the cake, that gives some form of evidence that there maybe more support down the road.

5. deadwulfe thread starter macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

I suppose I can make an exception to include people that are excited about their own game's release!

6. deadwulfe thread starter macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

So I've got 5 people excited, 1 person playing WoW, 2 people watching Idiocracy, and 4 people duped with my misleading thread title.

I need more votes, people!

7. design-is macrumors 65816

design-is

Yeh, where did the title come from?

I agree with Ian ;)

/Doug

8. deadwulfe thread starter macrumors 6502a

deadwulfe

At the time I made this thread, there were a bunch of forum newbies, like myself, creating a ton of threads about Steam asking the same questions as the ones that were already made and answered.

Anyways, it may be misleading now, but I wouldn't be surprised if Feral titles appeared on the Steam store when it's available for Mac!

I just hope I can register my box copies on steam so I can play without the disc! *hint, hint* *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* :D