SteamWorld Dig 2 on the Switch

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by deckard666, Sep 21, 2017.

1. deckard666 macrumors 6502

deckard666

2. MRU Suspended

MRU

3. 0098386 Suspended

Just bought it too, I didn't play the original but all I hear is good stuff. And hey if I don't like it you can 'return' your game on Switch in the EU (maybe it's our laws... maybe it's also available everywhere else too)

4. MRU Suspended

MRU

I didn't know that. How do you do that?

5. 0098386 Suspended

In the email receipt you get there’s details on how to get a return. I think the only limit is that you have to ask for the refund within 14 days of buying the game. They don’t mention play time but I’m sure they have one. Anyways, the email includes a template of what you have to send in an email to them. I haven’t tried it yet, but I like it because I can buy games safe knowing if don’t like them I can just get it refunded.

6. Tinmania macrumors 68040

Tinmania

Definitely don't have the option to return games here in the US. But this game at least is only $20 so not much of a risk.

I bought it, and so far it seems good. Like someone mentioned in another thread I thought it was kind of like Dig Dug. But it's really not the same at all (unless I don't remember Dig Dug).

Mike

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I’ve played the first and heist, How are the controls? I’m thinking about it but I haven’t finished any Switch game as yet.

Bless

8. deckard666 thread starter macrumors 6502

deckard666

Very unlike DigDug which is a very old arcade game from yesteryear, partly like BoulderDash tbh

9. Tinmania macrumors 68040

Tinmania

Oh yea, definitely nothing like DigDug.... And I am really enjoying it. I played it first on handheld mode and it was fun. But playing on the big screen is really nice.

Spoiler Alert:

I'm at the part after killing the prophet, where you go without your sidekick--and no map.

Mike