Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DamFu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Not sure where exactly this belongs so feel free to move it. I have 2 watches. 1 I use for everyday wear (44 SS) and the other is a 44 Sport. The sport is new and replaced a series 3 I gave to my son a couple days ago. I wear the sport to the gym and to sleep. I have an issue now where both watches accumulate steps and those steps are reflected in the activity app on my phone. Each of the watches also shows the correct steps total. The problem is with the Health app on the phone. The dashboard will only show the steps accumulated with my SS but not the sport. If I drill down into the sources section though, it shows all of my steps being logged. It just does not show up on the Today screen. For example, both watches and the the Activity app show that I have 10,577 steps for the day. The Today screen in Health shows 5,258. Under the sources for steps, if I add up all the steps under both watches for the day, it reflects 10,577. I am pretty much at a loss of what to do to fix it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.