Stereo BlueTooth Headsets

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Jpoon, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Jpoon macrumors 6502

Hi, I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a Stereo Blue Tooth headset for use with my Macbook, (Santa Rosa 2.2 GHZ).

I've read the reviews and talked to a couple people that use the Motorola Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset S9 with a Think Pad with Bluetooth enabled. He's gotten it to work pretty seamlessly, just listening to music and what not. Sound quality isn't great, but I'm wondering if there's a better option.

Is anyone currently using a pair of these, or a similar pair of stereo blue tooth head sets to listen to music, possibly a voice chat client, and possibly using the mic on them for a voice chat client ? (Vent or something) I don't even know if that's possible, but it's an interesting idea.

I'm probably just going to get a USB headset, but I thought the idea of having a wireless headset would just free up some mess :D, although I'd probably be sacrificing some sound quality and what not. It'd just be nice when I was sitting on the couch, or sitting somewhere on campus!

IS it worth it or not?

2. bloodycape macrumors 65816

Jabra BT8010 is pretty good for the price(amazon.com) and it sounds pretty solid.

3. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

Logitech make a nice one - sound is esp. good but it's bluetooth capability means charging them a lot.