Stereo Bluetooth

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azcardsfan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. azcardsfan macrumors member

Does the 3G S get stereo bluetooth? I paired my nokia bh-503 headphone with the iPhone and its definitely not stereo quality. It gets stereo quality music paired with my laptop but not the iPhone.

2. Atomicfission92 macrumors regular

I just bought a Motorola HT505 speakerphone for my car that has a built in FM transmitter and it works like a charm. It has good quality Stereo audio from the 3G S as well as the 3G.

3. The General macrumors 601

Stereo is not a level of quality. Stereo means there are two channels of audio.

4. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

My friend connected his iphone 3gs to his care audio system via bluetooth sterio, and it was incredible quality, skipped once, but never again, tbh we were amazed!

he has a $600 sound system in his car atm!

5. sonictonic macrumors 6502a

I wish Apple would make a real nice set of Bluetooth headphones with mic for phone control too. That would be really awesome.

For now I'm giving a lot of thought to the new Nokia ones that I've heard so many good things about, but they are pricey and not out until August... Hmm...

6. jallenclark macrumors regular

I paired my Motorola S9s with my iphone 3g and they work great. The mic works well for taking calls and all of the buttons work except for the next track button unfortunately. The volume, pause, and take call buttons all work just fine which are the ones I use the most, I rarely skips tracks since it is my playlist.

The quality is great and defintely in stereo. I listened to them about an hour yesterday on my way to and from work and I didn't have a single skip.