Stereo speakers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 1mikeah, Oct 17, 2016.

1. 1mikeah macrumors newbie

Is it just me or does the 7 plus have amazing speaker quality! Coming from the HTC 10 I honestly gotta say the iPhone speakers are even better

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

It's not amazing.

It's A LOT better than previous iPhones.

3. Thor_1 macrumors 6502a

Glad you like them.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

With the iPhone 7, the sound is more equally balanced from the bottom left speaker to the speaker in the ear piece. I use the speaker phone for a lot of calls and hands free, and even from a distance, it's loud and audible.

5. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

6. Elisha macrumors 6502a

Elisha

It's still the worst stereo speakers on a phone but at least it is progress on Apple's part!

7. rugmankc macrumors 68000

rugmankc

I will take solace in the positive posts. I was hoping for louder and better quality than my 6sPlus. Not that it is bad. Want the improvement for watching movies with the iphone in landscape mode. Don't need a big jump, just noticeably louder/better. I only listened to the 7+ in Best Buy and Target. Had medium to high backround noise in the stores.

8. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

As flawed as the stereo speakers may be, I still think that there is more detail in the sound when using them compared to my 6s Plus. Definitely louder, too.

9. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

It's pretty damn good, and gets really good at lower volume levels. Last night I was watching a few videos in bed before going to sleep at low volume and was surprised at how good the audio was.

Of course when turned up to max it won't sound the best, but you canna change the laws of physics, captain!