Stern just talked about new iPhone....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gix1k, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Said it has the ability to be a full on gaming console. Said to release this summer. Oh well, I just bought a 3G. :mad:

2. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Howard Stern?!
    You really think he knows what the next iPhone is going to have?!

3. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Just telling you what I heard. What are you hassling me for.

4. Diseal3 macrumors 65816

Everything has the ability to be something. Stern isn't anymore special than one of us. Don't worry about it and enjoy your dam phone!

5. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Not that easy..I must have the latest/greatest.

6. nippyjun macrumors 65816

The other day he said that if he can get sirius on the iphone he's going to get one. I believe he currently uses a treo.

7. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

He's right about the first part, but think of it, he gets paid to talk. Probably conjecture. I see it all the time here. :)

8. siorai macrumors 6502

Then you are going to lead a generally very unhappy and disappointing life. Doubly so if you think that Howard Stern is a highly reputable source of generally publicly unavailable information.

9. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

He may be a quick thinking talk show host but I doubt his knowledge goes much beyond the sex and farting on his shows..

10. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

For starting a thread claiming information is coming out of a radio host....

11. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

for another 4 to 5 months you will bave the latest and greatest. iphones don't get announced or released until June or July, assuming there will be a new one. we all know how well all those Macworld rumors turned out :rolleyes:

12. megfilmworks macrumors 68020

megfilmworks

13. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

WHY!?

What on earth could that possibly do for you when the latest and greatest is outdated in 2 months time anyway?

14. Theophany macrumors 6502

Theophany

So why did you buy an iPhone 3G now? It's been out for ages, we've all be speculating on a new iPhone for months now. :confused:

15. xploit macrumors regular

The funniest thing about this site and it's iPhone 3G users is that they are so threatened by the prospect of a new iphone that is a proper upgrade from the original. The simple mention of such gets people on the hate. Also, Howard Stern is definitely privy to more and better info through his friends and what not. He is a radio host but one that is very connected. Sorry if you people think otherwise. We should all welcome the possibility and not say things like "why would apple do this or that" anything is possible with Apple and thats whey we all love their products and design. I have been waiting for a proper upgrade from version 1 and I believe that it's on the way.

X-

16. Private Dirt macrumors regular

Private Dirt

I was a devoted Blackberry user for two years prior to making the change to a 3g iphone and in all those two years there wasnt nearly as much drama on blackberry forums. It almost seems like most of you force yourselves into liking your phones. Sit around tapping you fingers on your desk awaiting the next upgrade so you can find the bugs in it and bitch about it argue whats and what nots. There is alot of newbie bashing on here when a question is asked because they didnt google first.

I liked this site at first(3 weeks ago) but now im thinking its got to many haters in it and its a bit of a turn off.

The moderators need to step it up and turn this site around and keep it reputable. At thi point its not a place I wanna tell other iphone users I know to get the iphone questions answered.

17. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Hoo hOooo RObbbbbbbbbbbbinnnnnnnnnnn

o&a party rock.

18. Theophany macrumors 6502

Theophany

I just talked about iPhone with a friend. Where's my thread of random, useless speculation? :rolleyes:

19. Private Dirt macrumors regular

Private Dirt

Gaming consoles are for kids and adults that cant get laid! :eek: Im neither so F Howard and the rumor that its going to be a game console. I hope the dont ruin the integrity of the iphone.. it would be a shame. Go get a PSP if you want to waste your time, then your iphone battery will last longer! :cool:

20. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You're neither a kid or an adult? Or you can't get laid because you have a console? Either way, I own a PS2/3/P, Wii, Gamecube, 2 iPhones, a MBP and an iPod. Yet paradoxically I still have sex. Discuss?

I also think it's cute how your personal taste will dictate product roadmaps.

21. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Because by the way you said it makes it sound like you believe him.

Exactly.

22. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

Immature poster.
    And immature responder...

C'mon all, let's have some class...

23. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

if its a gaming console would it be a iphone? no it wouldnt:D

24. Wolf103FM macrumors regular

25. StingerT125 macrumors 6502a

StingerT125

Stern didn't say it. Robin was doing her newscast and reported that she came across it somewhere. I don't remember where she said though.