Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 16, 2008
Said it has the ability to be a full on gaming console. Said to release this summer. Oh well, I just bought a 3G. :mad:

Diseal3

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
Everything has the ability to be something. Stern isn't anymore special than one of us. Don't worry about it and enjoy your dam phone!

nippyjun

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2007
The other day he said that if he can get sirius on the iphone he's going to get one. I believe he currently uses a treo.

rburly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2009
Florida
Said it has the ability to be a full on gaming console. Said to release this summer. Oh well, I just bought a 3G. :mad:

He's right about the first part, but think of it, he gets paid to talk. Probably conjecture. I see it all the time here. :)

siorai

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
Not that easy..I must have the latest/greatest.

Then you are going to lead a generally very unhappy and disappointing life. Doubly so if you think that Howard Stern is a highly reputable source of generally publicly unavailable information.

numbersyx

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006

He may be a quick thinking talk show host but I doubt his knowledge goes much beyond the sex and farting on his shows..

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Not that easy..I must have the latest/greatest.

for another 4 to 5 months you will bave the latest and greatest. iphones don't get announced or released until June or July, assuming there will be a new one. we all know how well all those Macworld rumors turned out :rolleyes:

xploit

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2007
The funniest thing about this site and it's iPhone 3G users is that they are so threatened by the prospect of a new iphone that is a proper upgrade from the original. The simple mention of such gets people on the hate. Also, Howard Stern is definitely privy to more and better info through his friends and what not. He is a radio host but one that is very connected. Sorry if you people think otherwise. We should all welcome the possibility and not say things like "why would apple do this or that" anything is possible with Apple and thats whey we all love their products and design. I have been waiting for a proper upgrade from version 1 and I believe that it's on the way.

X-

Private Dirt

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
I was a devoted Blackberry user for two years prior to making the change to a 3g iphone and in all those two years there wasnt nearly as much drama on blackberry forums. It almost seems like most of you force yourselves into liking your phones. Sit around tapping you fingers on your desk awaiting the next upgrade so you can find the bugs in it and bitch about it argue whats and what nots. There is alot of newbie bashing on here when a question is asked because they didnt google first.

I liked this site at first(3 weeks ago) but now im thinking its got to many haters in it and its a bit of a turn off.

The moderators need to step it up and turn this site around and keep it reputable. At thi point its not a place I wanna tell other iphone users I know to get the iphone questions answered.

Private Dirt

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
Gaming consoles are for kids and adults that cant get laid! :eek: Im neither so F Howard and the rumor that its going to be a game console. I hope the dont ruin the integrity of the iphone.. it would be a shame. Go get a PSP if you want to waste your time, then your iphone battery will last longer! :cool:

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Gaming consoles are for kids and adults that cant get laid! :eek: Im neither so F Howard and the rumor that its going to be a game console. I hope the dont ruin the integrity of the iphone.. it would be a shame. Go get a PSP if you want to waste your time, then your iphone battery will last longer! :cool:

You're neither a kid or an adult? Or you can't get laid because you have a console? Either way, I own a PS2/3/P, Wii, Gamecube, 2 iPhones, a MBP and an iPod. Yet paradoxically I still have sex. Discuss?

I also think it's cute how your personal taste will dictate product roadmaps.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Immature poster.
You're neither a kid or an adult? Or you can't get laid because you have a console? Either way, I own a PS2/3/P, Wii, Gamecube, 2 iPhones, a MBP and an iPod. Yet paradoxically I still have sex. Discuss?

I also think it's cute how your personal taste will dictate product roadmaps.
And immature responder...

C'mon all, let's have some class...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.