Steroid Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mrfrosty, Sep 8, 2007.

1. mrfrosty macrumors 6502

I'm sick of all these people taking "performance enhancing drugs".

I have an idea......q trumpets...... "The Steroid Olympics". Basically take as many drugs as you like, shoot up on track if you have to. Lets just see what the chemically enhanced human body can really do. I'd reckon sub 9 seconds 100 Meters and a 3 minute mile can't be far away.

In fifty years when we have reached the limits....."The genetically modified olympics". This will be people with flippers, three legs, 2 hearts, 12 lungs that kind of thing......It would be brilliant !!!!!

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I heard something like this on some sports radio show, talking about how Jamaica would win :rolleyes:
    Could be a mad idea. Channel 4 should do it.

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

only problem is that there is a good reason why the drugs are a no-no, and thats because they're decidedly bad for your body and this would just encourage the taking of them more. i shudder to imagine what would or could happen to some of these people.

4. mrfrosty thread starter macrumors 6502

Actually steriods are very good for your body, just bad in the long term.
    The shuddering you speak of is exactly what i mean, some of them will have fantastic abilites ! A mile in under 3 minutes, sub 9s 100 Meters e.t.c your perfectly correct it does make you shudder WOW !

5. saxman macrumors 6502

Reminds me of that SNL skit where the weight-lifter at the "all drug olympics" is lifting 5000lbs or something and his arms come off. First thing I thought of