Steve Jobs/Bill Gates getting along...(Harry Enfield)

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2005
England

CortexRock

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2006
Canterbury, England
Unfortunately this is true. About 10 years ago, Paul Whitehouse and to a lesser extent, Harry Enfield, used to be the comedy darlings of prime time UK television.

Now they suck harder than a Dyson and are cashing in on their past fame to keep their careers going.

For good British sketch-based comedy, check out Big Train, Smack The Pony and The Fast Show... all have clips on YouTube, I'm sure.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Unfortunately this is true. About 10 years ago, Paul Whitehouse and to a lesser extent, Harry Enfield, used to be the comedy darlings of prime time UK television.

Now they suck harder than a Dyson and are cashing in on their past fame to keep their careers going.

For good British sketch-based comedy, check out Big Train, Smack The Pony and The Fast Show... all have clips on YouTube, I'm sure.
Armando Ianucci shows, The Day Today, Jam, Brasseye.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Posted again? I have a feeling we're onto another ¨I'm a Wii, I'm a PS3¨ meme. :(

Armando is incredible, I must have watched through that one series a good few times and it never gets old. And Brasseye.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Posted again? I have a feeling we're onto another ¨I'm a Wii, I'm a PS3¨ meme. :(

Armando is incredible, I must have watched through that one series a good few times and it never gets old. And Brasseye.
Yeah i recently watched the series again, hence my signature. They filmed the "****s" scene not too far from my house and whenever i drive past i always laugh to myself.