steve jobs email

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nin1234, Jul 8, 2009.

1. nin1234 macrumors newbie

does anyone out there have steve jobs email. I have a major issue and no one in Apple wants to hear.
    If you have ever sent him an email I would appreciate you telling me of your experience.

Thanks

2. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

sjobs@apple.com
    I've heard you need to kindly point out the terrible experience you had, and that tends to get you places. Be firm, but not rude.

3. fireman13 macrumors 6502

sjobs@apple.com I think I may be wrong
    looks like geofreak beat me sorry for the double answer.

4. getz76 macrumors 6502a

getz76

What is your issue? Maybe someone here would like to hear it.

5. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

probably isn't his real e-mail. Most likely several people have acces to this adress. I suspect they filter the mail for Steve. And answer some of the mail on his behalf.

Can you imagine steve reading thousands of mails every day, answering some of them, and have to search for his real import mails from apple.

6. iGary Guest

iGary

It is, trust me.

He has an executive staff that sort through and read his e-mails. I had an issue once, wrote to his e-mail and one of his "Assistant to the Executive" folks got in touch with me to resolve the issue.

But please, try and resolve the issue through store means with a store manager or higher up on the phone first if you can. The more this e-mail gets abused, the less likely people who really need a hand will get it.

7. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

So true don't abuse it, not many CEOs have their email public, and I'm sure it's not his main email, but it's kinda cool to know you could possibly reach him. :)

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm sure this address get used and abused like no other.

9. harry454 macrumors 6502

Call applecare about your issue and ask to speak to customer relations they will help you out in a second, they always work for me when I have issues

10. sehnsucht77 macrumors 6502

poor, Jobs. always being served tons of Wah-burgers and French-cries on a daily basis has got to get old at some point. i mean, what is support, the applestore and all the "famed" genius bars for? how bad could the problem be that it can't be resolved at the store level? how bad could it be that the company simply "doesn't WANT to hear about it"? from what i can tell, the complaints on here run the entire gamut from "valid" to "you-have-got-be-kidding-me" cases so specifying what your problem is can help solve your problem instead of immediately firing off some email to jobs which seems to be the fave around here. heck, someone, somewhere has got to have seen or experienced your computer problem already.

11. damnyooneek macrumors 6502

email to that address and you'll get a reply in a few days. leave a phone number and they will call you.

12. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

For all the times I've seen this address in the public forums... I sure hope they have a good spam blocker. :p

Want to increase the size of your apple.....

13. zlc1227 macrumors newbie

I don't think Steve's gonna look at your email and reply it. All the emails are checked and read by his staff.

14. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

People's sense of entitlement never fails to amaze me. If you had his home phone number would you call it? Why not just stop by his place, maybe around dinner time? I'm sure he'd much rather help you personally than make you deal with any of the hundreds of employees hired specifically to take care of problems like yours.

15. grooveattack macrumors 6502a