Steve Job's i4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by supervelous, Aug 18, 2010.

1. supervelous macrumors 6502

The other day I was wondering whether Steve Jobs has a "custom" i4. Does it have 250 GB of storage, 1GB of Ram, faster processor? A 10.1MP, 1080p video camera with optical zoom, facetime conferencing, teleportation within Apple Headquarters, indestructible glass, 20 inch rims???

Does he get a new one every week? Can he download anything for free? Is he jailbroken? If he does, is his warranty voided?

Throw some serious and not so serious (fun) ideas out there! I'm bored at work!

2. ohaithar macrumors 6502a

ohaithar

It's actually a Nexus One disguised as a iPhone 4

3. Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

Steve Jobs does not have a phone. He has a neural implant connected to all macs in operation. He watches everybody.

4. bigchrisfgb macrumors 65816

I don't think a person as which as him would be concerned about paying for things and wouldn't be too botherd about having it jailbroken in order to get things for free.

I have heard that he is fond of his Nokia 3310 though. :)

5. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

He doesn't need all that when you have Unicorn's.

6. spencers macrumors 68020

spencers

7. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You think he was in the hospital for a liver transplant? That's what they wanted you to think. Steve Jobs is actually an iPhone 12. The real Steve Jobs died on the operating table and his brain was turned into an app.

8. seanuhthin macrumors member

seanuhthin

That's brilliant!!!! When he dies Apple is going to sh**! But if his brain is an app, everyone can take advantage of his innovative thinking.

9. supervelous thread starter macrumors 6502

ROFLMAO!! My fave post EVER in this forum.....now excuse me while I clean the coffee off my LCD screen.

Edit: I can tell this is going to turn into a Chuck Norris type thread!!

10. nfl46 macrumors 603

Steve has a 32GB iPhone 4 in black, just like the rest of us. He's NOT going to risk taking out a test unit in public when everywhere he goes, people take pictures. There are employees who test new products in the labs. Of course, he probably plays with them at work & home (maybe), he wouldn't be caught in public with them.

11. seanuhthin macrumors member

seanuhthin

It looks like a regular i4, but if you look through the special iGlass, you will see that it is actually a small remote connected to a big platform on wheels carrying an industrial super computer like a wagon....
    Mac of course

12. supervelous thread starter macrumors 6502

Good point, but things like a 64GB of storage, a faster processor, and better camera would not be able to be captured in pictures, as long as the design in the same

13. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I'm certain he has a real one. Why? Steve is such a perfectionist I'm sure he loves writing down notes EVERY DAY on changes he wants made to the iPhone and the Mac and sending them off to his engineers.

Based on everything I know about Steve Jobs this just seems likely to me.

And if he has custom equipment, well, it really takes the fun out of that game.

14. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

There are also employees who field test them in bars.

15. kfresh macrumors newbie

Steves phone looks just like ours, but instead of LED flash it's outfitted with a Reality Distortion Field. Sorry, couldn't resist.

16. Peterson8765 macrumors 6502a

Peterson8765

I was thinking the same thing. He probably has everything Apple has ever made in his house.

17. IamHermann0069 macrumors member

IamHermann0069

Did anyone see that gold iPad? http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/05/500x_gold-ipad.jpg

I like to think steve's phone is similar. The casing is gold instead of glass. The outer rim is made from Tiffany Silver. The buttons are all diamonds along with the solid apple shaped diamond on the back. However... After carrying that iPhone, he realized it was much too heavy to carry, so he went back to a motorola RAZR.

18. Rithem macrumors 6502

Rithem

hahahaa. I got a good laugh out of this one :D

19. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

ROFL.

20. nfl46 macrumors 603

This.

It seems like you and I are the only one who didn't get the "joke."

21. Megalobyte macrumors 6502a

He pays for apps like everyone else, just like he can't cut in line on launch day.

Ummmm, maybe not so much.

What he does is carry lots of different phones each day, Nexus, Galaxy, Droid X etc. and when he's in a spot where holding it normally drops bars, he has his video guy take a quick video with his IP4.

22. Big Ells macrumors 6502

Big Ells

23. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

He uses Droid and Microsoft products with Flash to beat the European Union and FCC claims about an Apple monopoly.

24. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

Can people using wifi get off so I can ... ... .

25. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns