Steve Left a legacy, Iphone future is bright?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vintageapple, Oct 5, 2011.

1. vintageapple macrumors member

vintageapple

Steve started the Iphone on the right track, do you think it will be derailed? I highly doubt he didn't leave concepts behind on how to proceed. I will miss the man though.

2. Woodcrest64 macrumors 65816

Woodcrest64

There would of been talks between Steve and his board where they would like to see the company go with their products and services over the years. Steve had his input and gave the company a direction. I'm sure following that Apple will still succeed.

3. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Well judging by this latest iP4S phone announcement.........................

Dont look too promising.

4. Jagardn macrumors 6502a

Has nothing to do with it. Steve was with the company during all of the development of the 4S. The hardware a was designed and tested long before he even stepped down as CEO.

5. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Apple will now be faced with a level playing field. Tim Cook will not employ smoke & mirrors trickery, nor will he con people into believing it's better than it is.

6. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

There is no smoke and mirrors trickery.

The iPhone is not only the best single selling handset in the history of mobile phones, it also has the highest customer satisfaction rating...

That's fact, not smoke and mirrors.

Apple is fine.

The iPhone will continue to be the best selling handset for a very long time, through the next ten versions...