Steve presenting in shorts instead of jeans...

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Nice find, it seems legit, as there is nothing about that video that would seem like it was faked to show the shorts. I don't think that we will see him in shorts again for a presentation or anything of the sort, it is just unprofessional, but then again, Steve Jobs was the man that made a black turtleneck with blue-jeans professional.

Gray-Wolf

macrumors 68030
Apr 19, 2008
Pandora, Home Tree
It seems more of pep rally for employees, than for the public, which would explain the shorts, and it also is a few years ago, which he might have done something like this back then.

macbookairman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Nebraska
It seems more of pep rally for employees, than for the public, which would explain the shorts, and it also is a few years ago, which he might have done something like this back then.
Yah he doesn't actually wear the jeans and black shirt combo all the time, only for public appearances.
yeah....i knew it was a talk to the employees. its fairly obvious by what he is saying.

all i meant by the original post was that i had never seen steve in anything but a black turtleneck and jeans (and i personally believe he normally wears that for presentations to employees too, not just public keynotes)