Steve presenting in shorts instead of jeans...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macbookairman, Aug 26, 2008.

1. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

I saw this and i though it was pretty funny. Its a video of Steve Jobs doing a presentation in shorts. I guess i've never seen steve in anything but Black turtleneck and jeans. Do you think it could be fake? :confused:

link to youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvwf-VOW8dg (at 0:31 second mark)

2. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Nice find, it seems legit, as there is nothing about that video that would seem like it was faked to show the shorts. I don't think that we will see him in shorts again for a presentation or anything of the sort, it is just unprofessional, but then again, Steve Jobs was the man that made a black turtleneck with blue-jeans professional.

3. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

It seems more of pep rally for employees, than for the public, which would explain the shorts, and it also is a few years ago, which he might have done something like this back then.

4. nick9191 macrumors 68040

Yah he doesn't actually wear the jeans and black shirt combo all the time, only for public appearances.

5. macbookairman thread starter macrumors 6502a

yeah....i knew it was a talk to the employees. its fairly obvious by what he is saying.

all i meant by the original post was that i had never seen steve in anything but a black turtleneck and jeans (and i personally believe he normally wears that for presentations to employees too, not just public keynotes)

6. SDLSteve macrumors 6502

Good for him, I'd wear shorts to work if I was allowed. Hey, if I'm the boss, I'd get to make the rules.