Stick Wars

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mav814, Apr 14, 2009.

1. mav814 macrumors member

mav814

OK, so I got stick castle wars siege lite. I love the game. My bro wants to download it and I want to buy it. However, I can not even find the lite version for my brother, or the full version for me. When you finish the lite trial, it says the trial has ended and you need to buy the game...but no link to buy it. I have typed in the exact app name into the app store, and the makers, and still no results. Anyone? It is the game where you defend the castle from stick people who you throw in the air and can build archerys, prisons, etc....

2. ksl2006 macrumors newbie

You're going to have to wait, the developer agreed to take it off the App Store and make serious changes to the game because the game was too similar to another game and he was going to face a lawsuit

3. mav814 thread starter macrumors member

mav814

ahhh ok...that makes sense because the computer version of that game was exactly the same...i just assumed the same person made it... thanks man

4. Chumbake macrumors member

Stick Wars is back in the store and the update makes it great. I highly recommend it.

5. mrbass macrumors member

Just bought it ...friend forced me to. He's been playing it last 30 to 45 mins. So yea it looks great...unfortunately haven't had chance to try it out for myself.