Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
I AM GETTING SO SICK OF THE RUMORS
SURE I RIGHT SOME MYSELF
BUT NOW ITS GETTING BORING
FOR MOST OF US IT WILL BE A WHILE
BEFORE WE GET A NEW COMPUTER ANYWAY

SO I'M GOING TO STICK WITH WHAT I GOT AND THATS A MAC AND ITS STILL GOT ANOTHER 2 YEARS IN IT (867 G4,1GB RAM) WE ALL GOT MACS AND WE ALL KNOW THEY LAST LONGER THAN PCS

SO JUST CHILL AND DON'T GET OVEREXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING THAT COULD DISSAPOINT US ALL

blackpeter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2001
I feel your pain, but...

When I hear you say you're "getting sick of the rumors" while browsing/posting on a rumor website... it's just too ironic to ignore.

I understand that you just dropped a bunch of Benjamins on a smoker G4 and you're probably bracing yourself for the eventual blow that will come from lusting over the newer - faster - sexier Power Macs... but if you find these boards too tedious then you can always do what I do: refrain from visiting them for a while.

Come back in a few days... Maybe we'll have something fun for you by then*

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Bravo!

Yeah, It'd be nice if we could all get off the "pet-product" kick. It'd also be nice if people could realize that it takes time to work a new generation of processors into the line. "G5 on Jan 7!!!!!!" Get over it. When Steve says Revolutionary, he means there's a new product. The implications of the teasers point to software or a service. Perhaps there's a new product for the "digital lifestyle" concept. There will be Desktop revs. It's time. But there will also be something NEW. Our geeky little concepts of what consitutes "revolutionary" being simple upgrades, or a dead PDA line? Please.
Step back and ask: What is Steve up to? Just what is a digital hub? What constitutes Digital Lifestyle for the NON-GEEK?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.