Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fsolano

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2012
Just wondering if there were any current coupon codes to get some percentage off a new skin from sticker boy for the new iPad. Thanks in advance.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Just wondering if there were any current coupon codes to get some percentage off a new skin from sticker boy for the new iPad. Thanks in advance.

This retailer has terrible customer service.

abir

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2012
I have purchased from them many times now and I can only report great experiences. Also, I always get my shipments within 2 business days even though I'm located on the other side of the country.

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
emm..

how do you apply these codes it doesn't seem to be a field in checkout to punch in any coupons? help?

thanks.

i love you all!

MaggsBern

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2014
go ahead and select what you want to order .. once you have everything in your cart, at checkout you can apply any promo codes you wish .. give it a try :D

how do you apply these codes it doesn't seem to be a field in checkout to punch in any coupons? help?

thanks.

i love you all!

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
not really

once you enter in all your info and credit cards or paypal it wants you to click confirm and next, that page just says thank you.... your order is being processed asap... :D

MaggsBern

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2014
yes .. that's true .. but there is an area where you can enter the promotional code .. i do it all the time .. i use kitty

once you enter in all your info and credit cards or paypal it wants you to click confirm and next, that page just says thank you.... your order is being processed asap... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.