Stickers in the box?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by evercleardoc, Apr 24, 2015.

1. evercleardoc macrumors newbie

Am I the only one that noticed that there are no stickers in the box with this purchase? I think this is the only apple product I've ever purchased without the classic apple stickers, lol. I mean I don't think I've ever used them on anything but I just opened up the pamphlet and all and was like... am I missing something? Otherwise, good product.
    I have the 42mm SS milanese loop

2. Drew888 macrumors 6502a

Drew888

Has been said here previously, I believe on Front Page.

3. evercleardoc thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Technodynamic macrumors 6502

Technodynamic

5. Drew888 macrumors 6502a

Drew888

6. bikermahn macrumors newbie

I've never got stickers with any of my apple products......

iphone 4, 4s, 5s, 6s, iMac 5k, macbook pro, macbook pro retina, mac mini, ipad mini, ipad 3rd gen, ipad 4th gen......no stickers...I feel ripped off, or blind that I missed them.

7. shawnwich macrumors 6502

shawnwich

I guess its only fair since there's something else in the box that you can stick on, to advertise your OS affiliation.

8. valleian macrumors regular

valleian

Yeah, I noticed it too. I was a little shocked. I had seen the front page article about it, but I still kind of held out hope. It's not like I was devastated by this, just a little... Confused. I guess you just grow used to seeing those little stickers that it's a bit of a shock when they're not there. I guess this would be a extra first world problem.

9. Squid7085 macrumors 6502a

Wow, I didn't even know Apple was still doing that. I never open up the "literature" package anymore. Sure enough, just checked all my boxes and there they are. Hell, my iPhone 6 box still has the lightning cable, headphones and wall adapter too, I don't even think I ever pulled out the plastic thing holding the phone. :eek:

10. whatos macrumors 6502a

11. evercleardoc thread starter macrumors newbie

I see you have an apple tv. I think mine came with them in there too. Not a big deal. Just something new.

12. jjlannoo Suspended

lmao i didn't even know they were still including them. I must have them in my iPhone 4,5, 6, macbook and 2 iPad boxes