sticking 20 small vids together?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by one1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. one1 macrumors 65816

I have a compilation of 20 vids I broke up to make sectioning uploads easier that make a single long video. Now that I have swapped HD's and Dl'ed them back down, I need to stitch them back into a single vid. They are in quicktime (.mov) format right now. What app can I use to stitch them together into one vid again with one click?

2. avingochea macrumors member

You can use visualhub. That program costs money but its well worth it. They have a free app, but I can't remember what its called... You can google thaat part, but yeah give visualhub a try. or look up the creaters of it and then just find the free one that way.

3. boast macrumors 65816

boast

imovie...

oh, one click. nm.

I'm sure you can with mplayer. Just have to know how to work the CLI. Guess that isn't one click either.

nm this post. -.-

4. one1 thread starter macrumors 65816

AHH I forgot that! I love my Visi app. One click stitching at it's finest. Now I need to see if I can do it without converting it in any other way. I'll get it from here, thanks! :)

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

6. one1 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. icarusbkm macrumors newbie

icarusbkm

Try MPEG Streamclip

Its free and its fairly fast. It works with many formats including .mov files.
    I would suggest the "Fix Timecode Break" feature when stitching multiple files at Edit>Fix Timecode Break after dragging all the files into the main box, then just click save or save as. Transcoding takes a bit longer, especially when switching between .mov and high quality h264 avi's. I always thought this program worked pretty seamlessly. I use it more than Quicktime Pro, which is not free. See more www.squared5.com Good luck! :apple: