Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bezares

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
México
Hello
I've seen a lot of marketing with these kind of cases that allow to stick your iphone to walls, mirrors, wood, car stereos, etc but I don't know if it really works.

Have somebody bought one of these or may be you've seen a fried with one and could tell me if it works?

Thank you.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

tsevince

macrumors regular
May 19, 2015
I haven't used one myself, but it's generally the same material they use on dashboard mounts to keep it in place, it's a gel like rubber. You'll need to keep it clean to work and generally surfaces that allow for adhesion, like glass, tile, plastic, etc. but things like cloth or wood don't work as well.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Hello
I've seen a lot of marketing with these kind of cases that allow to stick your iphone to walls, mirrors, wood, car stereos, etc but I don't know if it really works.

Have somebody bought one of these or may be you've seen a fried with one and could tell me if it works?

Thank you.
Never heard of such a case. I doubt it works though. Definitely wouldn't trust my iPhone with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.