still delays?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Arushan, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Arushan macrumors member

are people in the USA still having trouble getting the iphone4. Trouble as in waiting in line at 5:30 in the morning.
    Cause people here in Canada,Toronto are still waiting in line and i want to get and iphone4, but i dont have time to wait in line.

2. Torresangel88 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

nope you just got to call them see if theres going to be some and show up early at the store when it opens

3. Arushan thread starter macrumors member

in other words, there still running out quick?

there having a lot of trouble in Canada, keeping up to demand

4. ovrlrd macrumors 65816

ovrlrd

There is still a demand, but it's not nearly as bad. You can generally find them in stock on a daily basis. They still sell out on occasion though. It varies from location to location. Some areas have more demand, some areas have less.

5. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Some stores are able to keep more in stock than other, however, it is still a good idea to call before going to the store just to be sure.

6. moka macrumors 6502a

seems like they are still trying to catch up on the apple online store as its still a 3 week wait for an iPhone 4 online order to be shipped although walkin purchases can be done without having to wait in a line at all now.

7. BoxerRumble macrumors member

I don't know about in stores, but I ordered my phone on the 16th, Thursday. It was shipped out Friday and will be here on Tuesday.

8. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

There are six BestBuy stores near me that have both iPhone 4 models in stock right now.